Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Big Boy



Adam, in typical Adam fashion found a way to relax and make everyone smile. He really enjoyed spending time with his cousin Tobin. "I hold, I hold." He wanted to hold him all the time.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Congrats on your first entries. It'll be so fun to keep in touch this way.

Angelee said...

Hurray for blogging. I love the sunset. What nice pictures.
www.petersen3.blogspot.com
May I add you to my page?

Kerri said...

Yea!!! Glad to have you in the blogging world, your trip looked amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Krisha! Hope you don't mind- I checked out your blog, and just wanted to say your blog looks great! Your pictures look so cute!
www.cavanessfamily.blogspot.com
Do you mind if I add you to our page, also? Have a great day! :)

Jen said...

Krisha,

Great job. It's so cute. I love the pics of Kenzie! Hope you don't mind, but I added yours to mine! See ya soon

Jen

jenjaimin.blogspot.com