Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Sweetest Things

So the last two days have been a little much for me. Richard has essentially been gone for a week (he was home for the weekend and then left again Monday morning, and his weekends are busy). Anyway yesterday I just felt blah and I was helping Adam get dressed and just out of the blue he said, "Mommy I give you a hug." It was so sweet I started crying. Then today I was on my bed exhausted and Adam came in and asked what was wrong, and I told him I didn't feel good, and he said, "Do you need a ice pack?" I said, "No but thank you." "Your welcome Mommy, you are a good girl." I feel so blessed that even though my days are crazy somtimes, that my kids are sensetivie enough to want to help their Mommy!!

Adam at about 10 months, always smiling!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

another redhead! Gosh those red hair genes must be strong in your family!

Glad I ran into you on the internets.

(Sarah Blackham)

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweetheart!! You are a good girl!

Kerri said...

he is soo cute!!