Adam fell asleep on the couch, and for some reason Kenzie brought him into my room where I was folding laundry. He just curled up between the folded laundry and went back to sleep, and slept there for about 2 hours. His sock pile pillow.
Cute 1st day of school picture, it's hard to believe school has already started for you. I am glad we have a few more weeks. I took the pics with my HP R707, pretty good for a point and shoot. I need to save up for a fancy camera, I love pictures!
2 comments:
Cute 1st day of school picture, it's hard to believe school has already started for you. I am glad we have a few more weeks. I took the pics with my HP R707, pretty good for a point and shoot. I need to save up for a fancy camera, I love pictures!
Looks comfy Adam! Kenzie you look like a 1st grader. Love you, Grandma & Grandpa C.
Post a Comment