Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Being a Big Boy
I have been so impressed with Adam and how he has taken on the role of big brother. He hasn't reverted, he hasn't throw tantrums, he actually has grown up so much, and wants to know where "our" baby is and what he is doing. The best was yesterday though- we are trying to pack to get ready to go spend Thanksgiving with my family, so we were cleaning the kids room trying to find all the dirty laundry. I told Kenzie to take hers to the laundry room and sort it. So then Adam asked if he should take his to the laundry room, and I said yes of course. A little while later I hear the dryer buzz, and I thought didn't the dryer already buzz? Then Adam comes back to his room and says- Mom I don't know what button to push. I told him that was okay, not really knowing what he was talking about. A little while later I went to move the laundry, and all of Adams dirty clothes were in the washer (on top of a load that needed to go into the dryer). No biggie I thought I will just pull them out, as I pulled them out I realized there was soap on them. Adam had put his laundry in the washer, added soap and was trying to turn it on?!? How cute is that? I thought it was so sweet. Of course I had to rewash what was already in there, and clean up the soap spilled on the floor, but it was just so sweet how much he wanted to help, he is 2 and doing his own laundry!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You already know this but...I love your kids and their independent personalities! How is everything going? I'll call ya later!
He is too cute! Hope everything is going well for your family!;)
That is exactly what boys are supposed to do(in the pictures). He's such a big boy.
What a good lil' helper. I'm lucky if William puts his blocks back in the basket. It's a shame Adam can't be his 'good influence' friend.
Post a Comment