AMAZING ANDREW

So Andrew had his 6 week appointment last Tuesday, it was a little late due to holidays, so technically he was 7 1/2 weeks. He weighed in at 12lbs. 6ozs. and 24 1/2 inches. The doctor said they like to see them gain 2lbs from their 2 week to 6 week appointment, and grow an inch, he gained 4lbs and grew 2 1/2 inches! He is a little tank- My Mom and I kept saying he was a solid kid, but dang! I got out the kids baby books to see what they were are that age- I mean Adam was a pound bigger when he was born so he must have been about the same weight at 6 weeks- nope. Kenzie was 11lbs 6oz, and Adam was 11lbs 5oz. I think I will start calling him Andrew the Giant!

ANDREWS BABY BLESSING
Last Sunday was Andrews Baby Blessing at Church. It was a super spirit filled day. Both Richards and My parents were able to be there. My Sister Lauren, and her family, my brother Nic and his wife Mindy- Our friends the Guymons, and the Gridleys were also able to be there, along with my best friend growing up Emily. Richard gave him an awesome blessing, and a few people in the ward took notes, and gave them to me afterwards- I thoght that was sweet. We have had a few people tell us that Andrew Curtis Jones is a strong sounding names, and after his blessing I know that it fits, and he is going to be a strong person spiritually, mentally, and physically! Afterchurch most everyone was able to come have lunch at our house (that is when Andrew got left here, for those that read Diane Guymons blog!). Anyway it was a great day, and I wasn't overwhelmed or stressed out which is a major accomplishment for me-


I made Andrews outfit, I really liked it and had fun doing it! I want to go and get some professional pictures taken with him in it! It is hard to see because it is white, but it had pleats on the top and bottom, and then a little jacket that went with it. I made the three month size, but his shoulders are so wide, it wouldn't even zip up in the back!
3 comments:
So cute. His blessing outfit looks awesome. I don't know if I will make one for this baby or not. I have a hard time with all the little pieces. I'm glad you had a great blessing day. Andrew is looking like quite the tank, but he sure is cute!
I just told my mom that I wanted to cut up my wedding dress to make a blessing dress and she about killed me-but I like the idea of making it. It turned out nice for your little tank.
Beautiful outfit. You did a great job. He is a big boy. He looks the most like a Chittock, out of your kids. Especially like your dad. Good thing he's got his name.
Post a Comment