So I mentioned that my camera broke over the new years, and we aren't talking any camera, my super nice Canon Rebel. So it is under warranty so we sent it back and it came yesterday and invoice said no problems were found and the camera is operating within the "factory specifications" I was soooo excited to have my camera back until.....I put my lense back on and pushed the shutter button and you guessed it....nothing. It is acting the exact same way and when we sent it in!! I am thinking that to be within the factory specifications it needs to be taking stupid pictures!!
5 comments:
yeah it does, stupid people. What are their factory specifications exactly?
that stinks. told you! I had problems with the lens too.
How frustrating! I was coveting a Canon Rebel, but I might look elsewhere if their customer service is that bad.
Did you call them? dang! We have a canon rebel too, but I would rather use our little camera. I don't know how to use the big one and Nate is trying to learn. :)
O.K So if you want a hat for your little lady, I would be so happy to make one. Let me know what color and what color flower. They are super easy to make. E-mail me reblnelson@yahoo.com
also I could leave it at my mom's so you could pick it up next thursday night. They are $10 each. Let me know. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment