
Adam the fish! I love the swim school at the gym by our house, and love this teacher Lindsay! Kenzie started swim lessons with her during the fall when she was in Kindergarten and by the time summer hit, I had no fears about her swimming by herself. Last summer I tried putting Adam in a group lesson, and he was the kid that would just jump in and go under when the teacher wasn't ready. So this year we are doing private lessons- pricey yes, but really worth it!
This is Adam practicing his "kickers". Linsday gets him to go up and back a few times doing different skills, and then he can do "Humpy Dumpty" which is just him jumping in, but they sing Humpty Dumpty-Here are some shots of his humpty dumpty in action-



Sometimes I totally don't know what is going on in that kids head, like when I walked by the curio cabinet I have in the front hallway to find this-------look in the bottom
There is a red measuring cup with crackers in it stuffed in the bottom. If he was trying to hide them he didn't do to well considering he hid them where I could see them!
1 comment:
Blake and Claire go to the same swim school! How cool!
Post a Comment