Okay- so I should have written this 2 weeks ago when it happened-but that is the way I seem to be going lately- A day late and a dollar short- but anyways- This is an update to the Irked post, so for those of you who have no desire to read it skip today and tune in for tomorrow- when I want to write a post about the funny things Adam has been saying lately!
So first off I wanted to clarify a few things that may have been left out from my "Irked" post as it was written in haste- I hope that no one got the idea that I was speaking ill about the Bishop I was referring to (which isn't my current Bishop either) anyway I loved that Bishop and love the Bishop I have now! I know that they are both men that have a desire to serve the Lord, and most importantly serve the people that they have been given sterwardship over- they are truly wonderful men and I in no means meant to question or doubt the Bishop by any means- I was just confused by the situation.
So thank you all for your comments- and you all mostly said I should go speak to the Bishop- so I was all set to do so, but then during church a couple of sundays ago I sat thinking about it and had this feeling that I didn't need to talk to him because I did nothing wrong- I hope I am not sounding proud or self righteous, but if I offended someone it wasn't my intent at all and that person chose to be offened, but not tell me- therefore I cannot fix it. It of course makes me sad, because like I said I had no intent of offending somone and would love to apopogize and make the situation better, but with the information I have been given I really can't do anything more- so with that said I have totally felt that situation has been lifted from my back and I haven't thought about it again! It was such a peaceful feeling that followed that thought that it brought a smile to my face! It is amazing how the spirit works and helps us to feel peace in a time of what to me was frustration and despair. Thanks to all of you for listening and being my friends! Love you all!!
1 comment:
Well Krisha, that is the most important thing. For you to feel at peace with it. And just so you know, I never got the impression that you were thinking anything ill or your bishop. I know you.
And you are so right, you never did anything wrong. I am glad for you.
Post a Comment