Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Weekend


We had the most AWESOME Labor Day weekend except for- I forgot to charge the battery for the camera so we have NO pictures! Just memories! We went to Pleasanton to the Highland (Scottish) Games. Richards family has been going ever year since he can remember, and now we go. It is two days of bagpipes, highland dancers, sheep dogs, bagpipes, concerts, english food, did I mention the bagpipes?!? My kids, especially Adam, loves bagpipes- we walked in the front gate, and he heard bagpipes and just walked toward them-it was so funny.
We camp the whole weekend. This year was so fun, because most of Richards family was also camping with us- so the cousins got to spend lots of time togther and we just got to visit, and eat and eat and eat because Richard is a mad camping chef!! Richards sister Lisa took pics, so I asked her to mail me a few, so hopefully I will have some! But even without pictures to remember it by-it was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Just 1 question, did you get to hear any bag pipes?