Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cheeeeeese

I wanted a new "park" family photo- I have one in my bedroom that we took when Adam was a few weeks old so it is definatly time for an update.  We went to the park after church on Sunday and got these 4 cute pics in about 15 mins-when does that ever happen?  Which one should I get framed for my wall?

8 comments:

Angelee said...

they are all so cute. I like the last one though.

Anonymous said...

i like the second one of you and richard sitting next to each other. but like angelee said, they all turned out good! :)

Melissa Slocum, M. Ed. said...

I like the last one too - Richard is blocking the garbage can - did you notice that was back there?

Lifeisapitch said...

the last one...but haha on the garbage can...and Kenzie is showing LOTS of leg in that mini skirt, just kidding.....great pictures.

KrishasKrew said...

I didn't notice the garbage can until we were home looking at the pics-bummer isn't it? But I still like them! Maybe I can crop them somehow?

Kerri said...

the last one, everyones looking at the camera, very cute!

Lesley Ann said...

I like the last one like everyone else, but I also like the second one it shows the kids' silly personalities:) And you look awesome by the way!

Katie Mitchell said...

I like two and four but after reading the comments and seeing the trash can, I like four best!