Friday, January 14, 2011

Despicable ME

Okay-sorry I know that music on blogs can be annoying-but you know what is more annoying, not being able to add the music that you have-Anybody out there, know how to do that? I wanted to play the The Unicorn Song, but of course that is not on playlist-lame!

So like most other kids out there, my kids love the movie Despicable Me-It was cute, but not quite as despicable as I thought it was going to be-although I love all the voices they used-and totally love the music!  Thank goodness for itunes though-so I don't have to buy the whole soundtrack, but just the ones i like-Like The Unicorn Song that I can't play for you all!  Listen to! Love it!  (As I am typing this Andrew is hitting his hands to his cheeks and clicking-Does that count as annoying! LOL)


4 comments:

lauralquinton said...

so...you liked the movie? We haven't seen it yet and it's coming to our local theater (think playhouse theater with a projector screen and laptop) and I don't like taking my kids to movies I haven't seen yet. So is it good? Should we go?! Now I really want to hear this unicorn song. lol

Lifeisapitch said...

william got to watch part of that movie in class during finals week, but didn't get to see it all cuz class was over before the end...ever since then he has wanted to watch it....so, let us borrow it sometime when you can sneak it away from your kids!!!

KrishasKrew said...

Laura-I though it was pretty good-the plot was pretty predictable for adults-but still cute.

Lesley Ann said...

Love it, I never really thought about the music, but I'm going to have to go to itunes!!!