Wednesday, March 14, 2012

An exciting "pi" day!

Today was filled with excitement on all levels!  First off I let the boys play outside cuz it wasn't raining,  they off course played in the huge mud puddle in the front of the house, which is totally fine with me, but I forgot to tell Adam to take his shoes off before he came in the house, so this is what I got.  Adam felt really bad and did a really good job cleaning it up!

 Kenzie wanted to make a pie for pi day (3.14)  Luckily I had wanted to make an apple pie for FHE, but Richard made something else instead, so I had all the ingredients (that never happens), so Kenzie got to make her pie.


 Andrew really wanted to make something too, so we used the left over pie dough to make cinnamon rolls, like where he kept wiping his hands!  (His clothes were so muddy I stripped him right when he walked in the door and he could care less about wearing clothes, and his underwear on the correct way for that matter)

Looks Yummy!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Funny, Sierra made an apple pie too for pi day. They had all different kinds of pie in her math class to celebrate the day!