Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lost Camera Cord

So I sat down to blog about Adam turning 6, and getting to have his first "friend" birthday party, and wouldn't ya know I can't find the cord to the camera! I've looked in all my usual spots, so that is not a good sign that it is lost somewhere.  Anyway I survived a party of 5 Kindergarten boys!  They were the sweetest group of boys, and luckily the weather outside was awesome, so we spent most of the time outside playing hide-and-go-seek, and doing an obstacle course.  Adam really wanted to play tag too, but we ran out of time.  Adam got a few sets of Legos for his birthday and he was really excited and put them all together that afternoon!  I am so grateful to have Adam, he keeps my days fun, and he is always full of questions, that even keep me thinking!  He loves playing outside, riding his bike, playing with matchbox cars, sound like most of your 6 year old boys out there!

2 comments:

Lifeisapitch said...

I'm glad you both had fun. If you think our camera cord would work for your camera, you can have it...we have 2 (one from the stolen camera)....and does Adam know his sight words, because I know a great way to learn them using matchbox cars if he needs practice!!!!! He is fun! I love his finding me at school each day!

KrishasKrew said...

Diane that would be awesome. He is doing pretty good with the sight words he gets new for the week, but doesn't always remember the ones from the week before.