I get to spend my mornings with this cute guy. Mostly he just whines at me all morning that he us hungry-growing boys. It is so fun to watch him play and be creative all on his own, and of course he loves being able to watch what he wants on TV, and play with whatever toys he wants, with no one to take them away! He really wants to go to the library, which we have tried before with minimal success, but I think we are going to try again to today. He is a Sunbeam now, I am glad that he has the sweetest most patient teachers in the whole world, because he is a busy boy. I guess he tries the whole "I need my mom, I need my dad thing", but they have never brought him to me, so I know they love him just like I do! Here are the pictures I took for his birthday, they totally show Andrew-sat still for one picture, then needed to ride his bike, then show me his dance move, or fighting-you never can be sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment