Monday, May 21, 2012

Field Trip Time













I have always wanted to go to the Shasta Caverns. Kenzie has has a field trip there last year and this year.  I was planning on going, but something came up, but I got to go this year.  It quite a drive for a field trip, and I don't know how much the kids really "appreciated" the coolness of the caves, but they had fun!  They had an area where they could search for gems.  Then we took a boat ride across the lake to the caves.  It was such a beautiful day, the lake was beautiful, the sky was beautiful.  Anyway I thought the caves were really neat, but as usual on field trips the kids attention spans aren't super good, so I never get to see as much as I would like-but it is not for me right?!  I was taking pics and wanted one of Kenzie in the biggest room, and one of the parents said here let me take one of both of you-hehe how fun!

2 comments:

Lifeisapitch said...

Sorry I got in the way of one of your pictures!!!!!! I'm oblivious!!!! You took great photos! I really like the one of you and Kenzie. Did you see the one and only one of Andrew and I?...haha, it was in that room, not the actual cavern and not with any beautiful scenery! oh well! I'm super excited that you're blogging again!

KrishasKrew said...

You didn't get in my way-I am not a great photographer! It was funny though I was showing them to Richard and he said,"Oh there is Diane" he recognized you from your sunglasses!