Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Weekend

Hmmm.....what to blog about today?  It is Memorial Day Weekend and while everyone is out camping we are home cleaning,  No fun, but the house needs it.  It has been a super crazy last 6 weeks.  Richard was gone for 3 weeks, during that time I started my performances with my singing group One Accord.  We performed for about 3 weeks, then it was the last week of school with field trips, parties, etc. Well now it is summer vacation and the kids probably wish they were back in school because we haven't done anything fun the last two days. Sometimes life is just that way isn't it.
When Richard was gone the kids had a Friday off school, so I told them at the beginning of the week if they cleaned their rooms then on Friday we would have a surprise.  I was amazed how hard they worked.  I think Adam spent most of Thursday in his room cleaning, but he got it clean and they earned their surprise.  I took them to Sacramento to a little amusement park called Funderland.  It is for kids about 3-10, so it fit just perfect.  They had about 10 rides and since it was a weekday we could buy an unlimited pass-so they rode rids for about 4 hours. I forgot the camera, so here are some grainy pics from my cell phone.  They really had fun!                                                                      











No comments: