Sunday, May 20, 2012

THe KidS







Easter really snuck up on me this year, I am not sure why..so unfortunatly there were no new cute Easter outfits, but the kids were good sports and just put on their nicest clothes, and for Andrew maybe last years clothes, but they looked cute so we took Easter pics anyway!  I love how happy their smiles are, lately I have really been enjoying the kids time of having kids, just enjoying them.  That mean that my house is a lo messier, but as I always remind myself-there is a time and a season, and this is my time and season to be a mom and enjoy my kids!

1 comment:

Lifeisapitch said...

Very cute kids, very happy smiles! Great pictures! Happy Easter! I'm glad you are blogging more again!!!! Andrew's vest is a little short, but he doesnt seem to mind! I like Kenzie's dress, too, is it from when she was in a wedding? very stylish!